The District School Board of Niagara says it has opened Kindergarten registration for the fall using an online process.
Parents can register their children for Kindergarten at the DSBN at this link: dsbn.org/kindergarten. The deadline is Feb. 28 for the next school year starting in September.
That includes communities across the Niagara region including Grimsby, Lincoln, West Lincoln, Wainfleet and Pelham.
The DSBN website can help families:
• Register online for Kindergarten
• Find their home school with the DSBN’s School Locator
• Explore a Kindergarten classroom with a 360° virtual tour
• Find information about before and after-school care
• Learn about transportation
• Access Frequently Asked Questions, or submit a question
If a child turns four this year, they are ready for Kindergarten. Parents and guardians can register their Kindergartner with a DSBN school entirely online.
Once a child is registered, families will be contacted by their school later this year to complete registration. Questions about a child’s school can be directed to their school principal.