Niagara police said they have arrested a Lincoln man after a more than a decade-long campaign in which he allegedly harassed his neighbours.
Niagara police detectives said their investigation revealed that the suspect’s harassing behavior dated back to 2010. It also said “a number of the incidents occurring overnight.” They arrest a man on Feb. 24, at approximately 4:37 a.m. in the area of Maple Grove Road and Lakeshore.
Ivan Zatelli, 55, of Lincoln, was arrested and charged with the following offences:
- Criminal Harassment (8 Counts) – section 264(2)(d) of Criminal Code of Canada
- No muffler on motor vehicle – section 75(1) of Highway Traffic Act
- Fail to surrender permit for motor vehicle – section 7(5)(a) of Highway Traffic Act
- Fail to surrender insurance card – section 3(1) Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act
- Unnecessary noise – section 75(4) of Highway Traffic Act
- No mirror – section 66(1) of Highway Traffic Act
Zatelli was held in custody pending a bail hearing that took place on Feb. 24.
Police ask anyone with information to call investigators at 905-688-4111 ext. 1009675