In April 2022, members of the Niagara Regional Police Service (NRPS) Human Trafficking Unit (HTU), launched an investigation into the alleged trafficking of an individual.
As a result, a suspect has been identified and police are seeking the public’s assistance in attempts of locating Na’el AL MAHSHI (36 years) of Niagara Falls.
Police believe there to be additional victims. AL MAHSHI is believed to be in the Niagara Falls area.
If observed, please call 911 immediately.
AL MAHSHI is currently wanted for the following Criminal Code offences:
• Withhold/Destroy Travel or Identify Documentation/Trafficking Person Over 18
• Financial/Material Benefit/Trafficking Person Over 18
• Advertising Another Person’s Sexual Services
• Material Benefit from Sexual Services
• Trafficking in Persons by Recruiting
• Forcible Confinement
• Uttering Threats
Anyone who may have information is encouraged to contact the lead investigator at 905-688-4111, option 3, badge #9544
Members of the public who wish to provide information anonymously may also wish to contact Crime Stoppers of Niagara online or by calling 1-800-222-8477. Crime Stoppers offers cash rewards to persons who contact the program with information that leads to an arrest.