Niagara Region Public Health is holding a vaccination clinic today in Grimsby, however it is fully booked. But more West Niagara clinics will be held across West Niagara this week.
The Grimsby clinic is open from 9:30 am to 6 pm Saturday and Sunday at the Niagara West YMCA at 325 Main St. East in Grimsby for those who have booked through the provincial portal.
Residents 75 years old and older are being immunized across the region.
Lincoln’s clinic runs April 2. West Lincoln’s runs April 1. Additional locations are below.
- March 18 – Niagara Falls, MacBain Community Centre
- March 24 – Welland, Niagara Centre YMCA
- March 27 – Grimsby, Niagara West YMCA
- March 29 – Fort Erie, Leisureplex
- March 31 – Niagara-on-the-Lake, Community Centre
- March 31 – Wainfleet, Firefighters’ Community Hall
- April 1 – West Lincoln, Community Centre
- April 2 – St. Catharines/Thorold, Brock University
- April 2 – Lincoln, Lincoln Community Centre
- April 7 – Port Colborne, Vale Health and Wellness Centre
- April 8 – Pelham, Meridian Community Centre
The vast majority of Niagara residents live within 15 minutes of a clinic, and many live within 15 minutes of two or more clinics. COVID-19 vaccination clinics will rotate to different communities at a frequency that mirrors the size of the 80 year-old and older population in those communities.
Use the provincial portal to book. Eligible residents should have their health cards ready as they are needed to book an appointment.
If support is needed to make an appointment, the portal does allow for a family member or friend to help.
In Niagara, as over 60,000 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine have been administered so far.